In This Episode
- Guests: Storm Chasers Aaron Rigsby and Greg Johnson
- Tracker Chat with the Tornado Trackers – Chasing on a Budget
- Lightning Round: Match Game
- Tornado Talk with Jen Narramore – 1957 Ruskin Heights F5 Tornado
- #WeatherFools-We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Freak Fan Box - we check in with our fans
Brought to you by Extreme Tornado Tours at www.extremetornadotours.com
Aaron Rigsby, Storm Chaser
Aaron has been chasing storms for 8 years, including category 5 hurricane Michael, Cat 4 Harvey, the historic buffalo blizzard, and over 100 tornadoes including the Pilger Nebraska twin EF4 tornadoes. Aaron is a professional photographer and when he's not chasing storms, he's chasing landscapes to photograph.
Greg Johnson, Storm Chaser
Greg Johnson, is a former guest on Episode 43 and one of North America’s top professional storm-chasers and severe weather experts. He is also an accomplished photographer, speaker and workshop leader. Having graduated from Canada’s renowned Acadia University, Greg is also a part of the Tornado Hunters television series currently on Netflix.
Follow Aaron Rigsby:
Follow Greg Johnson:
Drive Weather App is from the family of Official Weather Apps of the Storm Front Freaks on iOS and Android
To learn more about the Tornado Trackers visit them at www.TornadoTrackers.org
Visit Helicity.co for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 10% off your entire order
Get hooked on tornado history at www.TornadoTalk.com
Weather Fools Links
- Kim-Family and kids rescued from car in flooded road in Hobbs, NM
- Phil-Morton, MS woman records split second tornado removing her wall
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on May 30. Guest TBA.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues