In This Episode
- Guest: Ginger Zee, ABC News Chief Meteorologist and Good Morning America Co-Host
- Lightning Round: Goo Goo or Gaa Gaa (Bizarre Baby Products)
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Forecast Models Part 1
- The team discusses multiple names to describe the same storm - helpful or confusing?
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Listener/Viewer Comments and Questions
- Who will be our next guest?
Ginger Zee, ABC News Chief Meteorologist and Good Morning America Co-Host
Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist at ABC News, reporting on the nation’s weather on “Good Morning America” and across ABC News broadcasts and digital platforms.
Prior to joining ABC News, she was a meteorologist at NBC station WMAQ-Channel 5 in Chicago from 2006-2011.
Zee, who has storm chased since college has a genuine passion for the atmosphere and a dedication to getting young people interested in science.
The Emmy Award-winning meteorologist attended Valparaiso University and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in meteorology.
She has recently authored a NYTimes Bestselling autobiography, Natural Disaster: I Cover Them. I am One.
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
- Phil: Mike Olbinski Breath Time-Lapse Film
- Dina: Weather Underground Layer Radar
- Kim: Earl Barker Weather Web Site
- Brady: WeatherModels.com Model Comparator
Weather Fools Links
- Dina: Winter Driving Fails Compilation (from Russia?)
- Phil: Jimmy Kimmel GrubHub Flood Driving
- Kim: Guy Sliding Drive Icy Driveway
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (45), our guest will be Bill Ford and Mike Pendergast of Storm Warriors storm chasers and Storm Warriors TV.
- Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta
- Additional Music: Jukedeck.com