In this Episode
- Guest: Kevin Roth, Meteorologist for Rotogrinders.com Fantasy Sports and CW33-TV in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- Lightning Round: Hollywood Squares
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Chase Vacation
- The team discusses why TV meteorologists lack staying power and even quit.
- Brady’s Storm School: Cumulonimbus Clouds
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Our next guest
Kevin Roth, Meteorologist for Rotogrinders.com Fantasy Sports and CW33 TV in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- Kevin has a Bachelor’s Degree from Florida State University and a Master's Degree from Mississippi State, seal of approval from the National Weather Association, and 5+ years working in severe weather markets. Lover of weather, science, and anything nerdy.
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
Sponsor: www.WeatherProShop.com of Severe Weather Center
Weather Fools Links
Brady/Phil: Hackers set off TX warning sirens
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode, our guest will be Storm Chaser, Photographer, Author and Director, Mike Olbinski
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta