In This Episode
- Guest: Jennifer Gray, Meteorologist and Weather Correspondent for CNN
- Lightning Round: Parenting 101
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Wall Clouds vs Shelf Clouds
- The team discusses the mixed messages being sent by TV and social media during tropical storms and hurricanes
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Listener/Viewer Comments and Questions
- Who will be our next guest?
Jennifer Gray, Meteorologist and Weather Correspondent for CNN
Jennifer is a meteorologist for CNN based in Atlanta at the network’s global headquarters and has earned the AMS Seal of Approval from the American Meteorology Society. Prior to joining CNN, Gray was the weekend morning show meteorologist and a feature reporter for WTVJ, the NBC affiliate in Miami, where she covered severe weather in the field and helped produce specials that focused on hurricane preparedness and safety.
Gray earned her bachelor’s of science in geosciences, broadcast meteorology program from Mississippi State, and she earned her bachelor of arts in broadcast journalism from Northwestern State University in Louisiana.
Sponsor: Storm Front Freaks Podcast Store
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
- Brady: nowcoast.noaa.gov
- Kim: UCAR website
- Dina: NOAA Tides and Currents
- Phil: Greg Johnson Northern Lights Timelapse
Weather Fools Links
- Phil: People Walking into Empty Ocean during Irma
- Kim: Kite Surfing During Irma
- Dina: Lightning Strike!
- Brady: Frankie McDonald Twitter Storm Warning
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (37), our guest will be Warning Coordinator Meteorologist at NWS-Norman, Oklahoma, Rick Smith.
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta