In This Episode
- Guest: Eric Salna – Meteorologist and CEO of Extreme Weather Experience
- Helicity Designs / What are you drinking? Shirt and discount code
- Lightning Round: Hurricane or Supermodel
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner
- We discuss how accurate are we really on 10-14-40 day forecasts
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Listener/Viewer Comments and Questions
- Who will be our next guest?
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks “What Are You Drinking?” T-shirt. Use code: STORM at check-out for 5% off your entire order
Erik Salna, Meteorologist and CEO – Extreme Weather Experience
Erik is a Meteorologist and currently Associate Director of Visualization, Communication, Public Education, and Engagement for the Extreme Events Institute and the International Hurricane Research Center at Florida International University in Miami.
Erik is also CEO of Extreme Weather Experience, a one-of-a-kind concept to develop a national network of weather education-entertainment (edutainment) through experiential, immersive, interactive, hands-on weather-themed attractions, rides and exhibits
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
Wx Resources Links
Weather Fools Links
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (52), we’ll be with Christy Bechtel, Meteorologist and Director of Business Development for Baron Weather
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta