In This Episode
- Guest: Pat Hyland, Chair of the National Weather Museum and Science Center
- Drive Weather App on Apple and Android
- Tracker Chat - Best Places to Eat
- Lightning Round: Is This a Museum?
- 5% Discount at Helicity.co/sff
- #weatherfools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Funny Weather Memes - We share some hilarious weather themed memes you may want to use
- Weather Trollbot 5000 - Our robot interprets what our weather friends were really thinking when they responded to their trolls
- Reveal of our next guest…
Check out our Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Pat Hyland, Chair of the National Weather Museum & Science Center
The National Weather Museum and Science Center in Norman, OK is a non-profit Museum working toward creating a state-of-the-art facility for the preservation of weather artifacts, education of science, math, and safety, and showcase of innovations in the field of science. It opened in 2016.
Tornado Trackers are at www.tornadotrackers.org
Find the Drive Weather App on Apple or Android and at www.driveweatherapp.com
Get 5% discount at Helicity including Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at shop.helicity.co/sff
- Phil - Twitter video close call of lightning on the balcony
- Phil - Twitter video flood brings out the gator
- Phil - Twitter video of tornadoes in China
- Phil - Twitter video blocking a highway in CO hiding from hail
- Dina - Twitter video of car staling out in Rhode Island flood waters
- Greg - Instagram video of rain out one side of car and none out the other
Funny Weather Memes Links:
- Dina - Floridians in Hurricane vs Cold Weather
- Phil - I am the tornado, you are the trailer park
- Phil - Kemit thunder in 2020 is probably Godzilla
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our social media accounts and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode we will be joined by Jill Gilardi, TV Meteorologist with WBRC in Birmingham, AL. Recording live for Patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks members on Thursday, July 8th at 9pmET/8pmCT and available on all podcast players Sunday, July 11th.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues