In This Episode
- Brought to you by driveweatherapp.com
- Guest: Gary England, Oklahoma TV Weather Legend
- Sanner's Titan U Minute (Tornado Titans)
- Tracker Chat (Tracker Chat)
- Lightning Round: Famous Oklahomans vs The Freaks
- Tornado Talk
- Weather Trollbot 5000 - Our computer robot interprets the thoughts of our weather friends as they respond to trolls
- Brady's Storm School
- Memories from the Freaks over the last 100 episodes
Gary England, Oklahoma TV Weather Legend
A former guest on Episodes 32 and 80, Oklahoma weather icon, Gary England was with KWTV News 9 for over 40 years. A recipient of numerous awards and honors including three Emmys, Gary is Oklahoma's top rated television meteorologist. He is an internationally recognized authority in severe weather and holds the distinction of being the person who implemented with Enterprise Electronics, the world's first commercial Doppler radar.
Rick Smith, WCM at NWS-Norman
Rick Smith has been the Warning Coordination Meteorologist with the National Weather Service at Norman since 2002. Prior to that he served as a forecaster in Tulsa in 1997, and moved in 1999 to work in the Southern Region headquarters in Fort Worth. He received a degree from the short-lived meteorology program at the University of Memphis.
Follow Gary on Social Media:
Follow Rick on Social Media:
Download the Drive Weather App and avoid the worst weather when you drive. Learn more at www.driveweatherapp.com
Visit Helicity.co for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use the latest episode code: FREAKS at check-out for 10% off your entire order
To contribute or get the OUTBRK storm chasing video game at release and even get the option to participate in the beta version you can find their Kickstarter campaign (prior to March 24) at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/outbrkgame/outbrk-the-multiplayer-storm-chasing-experience
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on March 19th at 9pmET/8pmCT. We’ll be continuing National Weather Podcast Month with legendary storm chaser, damage surveyor and new Weather Hall-of-Famer, Tim Marshall.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues