In This Episode
- Guest: Gina Eosco - Social Scientist and FACETs Program Manager with NOAA
- Titan U Minute
- Lightning Round: Weird Things Humans Search For
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Have You Heard - New segment as we discuss COVID-19 grounding planes and reducing weather data
Gina Eosco, Social Scientist and NOAA FACETs Program Manager
Dr. Gina Eosco is the Social Science and FACETs (Forecasting A Continuum of Environmental Threats) Program Manager for NOAA's Weather Program Office. In her new role as FACETs Program Manager, she is collaborating with the NWS and OAR Labs to innovate the next generation watch and warning framework. Dr. Eosco earned her M.S. and Ph.D. in weather risk communication from Cornell University, and a B.S. in Environmental Science and Policy from the University of Maryland.
Follow Gina on Social Media and the web:
Titan U Minute is a segment brought to you by www.TornadoTitans.com
- Phil - Golfers in the Snow
- Phil – Dog Chases Dust Devil
- Phil – Mexican Tornado Filmed Close from Window-Filled Store
- Phil – Person Walking Across Flooded Stream
- Marc - Construction Workers Roofing During Storm
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on May 28th at a special time of 8pmET/7pmCT. It's our special TWISTER MOVIE COMMENTARY show!
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues