In This Episode
- Guest: Mark Sudduth-Hurricane Chaser and Creator HurricaneTrack.com
- Lightning Round: Weird Things Humans Search For
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Brady's Segment-"What Happens Next?"
Mark has been studying the impacts of hurricanes for almost 25 years and his team deploy remotely operated, unmanned camera systems to stream and capture live video of hurricane effects. In addition, Mark has worked to collect wind and pressure data during tropical storm and hurricane landfall events and has contributed numerous reports to the National Hurricane Center both operationally and post-cyclone.
Follow Mark on Social Media and the Web:
- Twitter: @HurricaneTrack
- Facebook: @HurricaneTrack
- YouTube: YouTube.com/HurricaneTrack
- Phil-Timmer Twitter Video of Gridlock Under Overpass During Hail Storm
- Phil-Piotrowski Twitter Video of Car Stalling in Flooded Street
- Phil-Twitter Video of Spain Waterspout Landfalling to a Tornado with Filled Beach
- Dina-Woman Drives Through Barricades Then Drives Off Flooded Road
- MJ-Listener Video from Alamode of Swimmers in Hurricane Isaias Rip Currents
Brady's "What Happens Next?" Links:
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on August 20th at 9pmET/8pmCT. We have a storm chasers roundtable with Daniel Shaw, Hank Schyma and Mike Olbinski!
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues