In This Episode
- Guest: Rob Marciano, Sr. Meteorologist at ABC News/Good Morning America
- Lightning Round: 2 Young Kids and Work for ABC So You've Probably Been to Disney World
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Potty Mouth Forecasts
Rob Marciano is the senior meteorologist of ABC’s “World News Tonight” and the weekend edition of “Good Morning America.” Since joining the network he has reported on nearly every natural disaster to hit the United States. Marciano has covered tornadoes, hurricanes, floods and blizzards; even erupting volcanoes surrounding towns in Hawaii.
Before joining ABC News, Marciano was the co-host of “Entertainment Tonight" and worked at CNN.
Follow Rob on Social Media:
- Twitter: @RobMarciano
- Instagram: @RobertMarciano
Get Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at Helicity.co/collections/storm-front-freaks
- Phil-Storm Chaser Out in Hurricane Laura Winds Near Windowed Tower
- Phil-Kansas City Royals Lightning Photo While Game Continues
- Dina-Truck Drives Through Flood Waters Into a Sink Hole
- Brady-University of Oklahoma Students Play in Flood Waters
- MJ-Stephanie Abrams has Glass Shatter on her During Hurricane Laura
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on September 17th at 9pmET/8pmCT. We'll be with the Vice President of Weather for DTN/Radarscope, Mike Eilts
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues