In This Episode
- Brought to you by the Drive Weather app
- Guest: Greg Forbes, former Severe Storms Specialist at The Weather Channel
- Titan U Minute "Picking Between 2 Targets"
- Lightning Round: Match Game: Weather Terms
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Weather Trollbot 5000 - We scoured the Dark Web to find the discarded weather forecasts of popular TV meteorologists
Check out our NEW Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Dr. Greg Forbes
Dr. Greg Forbes received his master's and doctorate degrees at the University of Chicago, where he studied tornadoes and severe thunderstorms under Dr. Ted Fujita - famous for his invention of the F-scale used to rate tornadoes. He joined the faculty in the department of meteorology at Penn State in 1978, where he taught courses in weather analysis and forecasting until joining The Weather Channel in June 1999. Dr. Forbes developed The Weather Channel TOR:CON forecast and retired from there in 2018.
Follow Dr. Greg Forbes on Social Media:
- Facebook: @twcdrforbes
Tornado Titans can be found at https://tornadotitans.com/
Get Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at Helicity.co/collections/storm-front-freaks
- Phil-Twitter Video of Ireland Surfer on Huge Waves from Hurricane Epsilon
- Phil-Twitter Video of Man in Nicaragua Trying to Stay on Roof During Eta
- Phil-Twitter Video of Lightning Strike on Spain Soccer Field
- Phil-Twitter Video Cars Driving Through Eta Flooding In Miami
- Brady-Video of Massive Alligator on Florida Golf Course During Eta
- Dina-Video of Lamborghini Submarining Through Flooded Street
- Jen-Photo of Copperhead Still Clinging to Bridge After Eta Flooding
- Greg-Tom Brady Loses Dock and Jet Skis to Eta
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on November 19th at 9pmET/8pmCT and the audio podcast will be available by Thanksgiving. We will be sharing our 5th annual Holiday Weather Shopping show with great weather gifts for you or your friends. We'll also be talking with meteorologist and children's author Cyrena-Marie Arnold.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues