In This Episode
- Guest: Bill Murray, WeatherBrains Co-Host
- Twister Movie Museum-Wakita, OK
- Drive Weather App on Apple and Android
- Tracker Chat - Sharing Storm Video
- Lightning Round: Twister 25th Anniversary Pop Quiz
- 5% Discount at Helicity.co/sff
- #WeatherFools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Brady's What Happens Next? - We pause weather videos and ask our group what they think will happen next in the video
- Weather Trollbot 5000 - Our robot interprets what our weather friends were really thinking when they responded to their trolls
Check out our Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Find and support the Twister Movie Museum on Facebook @twisterthemoviemuseum
Our Guest: Bill Murray, Co-Host on the WeatherBrains
Bill did television weather for fun at the CBS affiliate in Birmingham for five years in the early 90s and created and sold a weather company called The Weather Source. His group then formed The Weather Company (now The Weather Factory) in 1998 for which he has served as President since then. Bill also owns a hotel management company that manages 34 hotels across the country from New Mexico to Florida.
Bill has been a co-host on the WeatherBrains since it began back in 2006.
Follow Bill on Social Media:
Tornado Trackers are at www.tornadotrackers.org
Find the Drive Weather App on Apple or Android and at www.driveweatherapp.com
Get 5% discount at Helicity including Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at helicity.co/sff
- Greg - SUV Driving Through Flood Waters
- Phil - Siberian Men Keep Falling Through Snow
- Phil - Atlanta Flooding
- Phil - Brian Emfinger Drone Tornado Footage
Brady's What Happens Next Videos:
- What Happen's to the Trees Out the Window
- What Happen's to the Family Driving Home
- What Happen's to the Back Yard
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com or on our social media accounts and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode will be with storm chaser Brandon Sullivan. Recording live for Patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks members on Thursday, May 27th at 9pmET/8pmCT and available on all podcast players Sunday, May 30th.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues