In This Episode
- Guest: Andrew Lyons, Mesoscale-Assistant/Fire-Weather Forecaster
- Lightning Round - National Football Champion Mascots, or Not?
- 5% Discount at https://helicity.co/sff
- #weatherfools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Wasted Weather - Our weather friends are caught broadcasting after seemingly having a few too many?
Check out our Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Andrew Lyons - Fire-Weather Forecaster, SPC
Andrew Lyons is a Mesoscale-Assistant/Fire-Weather Forecaster at the Storm Prediction Center in Norman, OK. A lifelong severe weather and aviation nerd, he graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2016 with a B.S. in meteorology, and began his career at the National Weather Service office in Grand Junction, Colorado. From there, Andrew moved to the WFO in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and earned his Masters Degree in Hydrometeorology before taking the position at the SPC in 2020. Outside of work, Andrew is an avid storm chaser and college football fan.
Get 5% discount at Helicity including Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at helicity.co/sff
- Jen - Assam Floods/Landslide
- Jen - Pakistan Floods/Building Separation
- Phil - Motley Crue Lightning Concert
- Phil - Columbia SC Flooded Car
- Phil - Montana Turn-around Don't Drown
- Dina - Thor Powers
- Dina - Man Hole Cover Near Death
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our social media accounts and we may read it on our next episode!
- Twitter: @stromfrontfreak
- Facebook: @stormfrontfreaks
- Instagram: @stormfrontfreaks
- YouTube "RAW": YouTube.com/stormfrontfreaks
Next episode we’re back in a two of weeks recording LIVE on July 7th with the next edition of our Movie Commentary series as we watch Sharknado! Become a member of our patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks to tune in LIVE and watch the RAW recording.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues