In This Episode
- Guest: Tevin Wooten, Meteorologist at NBC Boston
- Lightning Round - Seeing Double
- #weatherfools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Weather Trollbot 5000 - Our repurposed robot interprets what our weather friends were really thinking when trolled on social media.
- Next Episode's Guest
Check out our Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Our Guest: Tevin Wooten
Meteorologist Tevin Wooten joined NBC10 Boston in June 2022. He holds the Certified Broadcast Meteorologist seal of approval from the American Meteorological Society, and is an Emmy award winner. Most recently, Wooten was named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in the media category. Prior to Boston, Wooten spent four years as an on camera meteorologist with The Weather Channel. During his time there, Tevin covered major weather events including hurricanes Florence, Michael, Laura and Delta. Tevin is an advocate for bringing diversity to the STEM discipline and providing communities of color with access and awareness to broadcast meteorology.
WindStorm Products - The Best Place Online for Your Hurricane & Shutter Installation Tools, Hardware, and Construction Fasteners.
- Greg - Entire Family Slips in Driveway Coming to the Rescue
- Cyrena - Turn Around Don't Drown…Again
- Cyrena - Pilot Report Almost Flips Over
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com or on our social media accounts and we may read it on our next episode!
- Twitter: @stromfrontfreak
- Facebook: @stormfrontfreaks
- Instagram: @stormfrontfreaks
- YouTube "RAW": YouTube.com/stormfrontfreaks
Next episode we’re back in a two of weeks recording LIVE on November 10th with storm chasing legend and owner of Silver Lining Tours, Roger Hill. Become a member of our patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks to tune in LIVE and watch the RAW recording.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues