In This Episode
- Guest: Matt Zaffino, Chief Meteorologist at KGW-TV, Portland
- Tracker Chat with the Tornado Trackers – Chasing Alone
- Helicity Designs and discount code
- Lightning Round: Cat Scents
- Tornado Talk with Jen Narramore – 1991 Andover F5
- #WeatherFools – We share examples of people doing foolish things in weather situations
- Who will be our next guest?
Matt Zaffino, Chief Meteorologist at KGW-TV in Portland, OR
Since 1996, Matt Zaffino has been the Chief Meteorologist at the NBC affiliate KGW-TV in Portland, Oregon. A winner of 3 Emmy Awards for outstanding achievement in weathercasting, Matt was inducted, in 2016, into the prestigious National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (NATAS) Silver Circle, for 25+ years of outstanding service in broadcasting in the Northwest.
To learn more about the Tornado Trackers visit them at www.TornadoTrackers.org
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 5% off your entire order
Get hooked on tornado history at www.TornadoTalk.com
- Phil-Ginger Zee Twitter of Steamboat Cowboy Downhill
- Dina-Trying to walk and crawl up an icy European street
- Mazz-Man shoveling roof creates avalanche
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (73), we’ll have storm chaser Skip Talbot with us!
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues