In This Episode
- Guest: Kevin Kloesel, Meteorologist at the University of Oklahoma’s Office of Emergency Preparedness
- Lightning Round: Name that Sporting Event
- #WeatherFools-We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Wx Resources that you will want to use!
Dr. Kevin Kloesel, Meteorologist, University of Oklahoma Office of Emergency Preparedness
Kevin is responsible for providing weather forecast and weather safety information to the OU Office of Emergency Preparedness before, during and after weather threats of all types on the OU Campus. In addition, Kevin serves as Director of the Oklahoma Climatological Survey.
Follow Kevin on Social Media:
For more information about AcuRite and the Atlas weather station visit Acurite.com and use code PODCAST at checkout for an exclusive 10% off your entire purchase!
Visit Helicity.co for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 10% off your entire order
- Phil-Do you really think this is a satellite fallen from the sky?
- Phil-Violent winds in Edmonton leave window washers dangling from highrise
- Phil-Turn around don’t drown especially in a scooter/motorcycle
- Greg-Too close to the Dallas tornado
Wx Resources Links:
- Phil-Storm Analysis 101 Educational Videos from stormandsky.com
- Greg-Camera Easy at cameraeasy.ca
- Kevin-Event Safety Alliance at eventsafetyalliance.org
- Mark-SPC Mesoscale Analysis Operational EMC RAP
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on November 14th we have storm chaser and storm photographer Simon Brewer at 9pmE/8pmCT
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues