July 17, 2016
In This Episode
- Guests: Ryan Davidson-Social Meteorologist/Weather Producer, Weather Underground show on The Weather Channel
- Lightning Round: These are a few of my favorite things
- Storm School with Brady teaches about tornadoes
- The team discusses Over Editing Weather Photos
- Weather Fools: We share our most crazy examples
- WxResources: New segment highlighting weather resources for our listeners
Ryan Davidson has been with The Weather Channel for almost 3 years and started with the Weather Underground show when it began in July 2015 as the Social Meteorologist and Weather Producer integrating social media and meteorology into meteorological graphics creation and distribution.
Social Media Forecasting Post
This is your last chance to win a Nimbus4 storm detection device valued at $800. Visit the StormFrontFreaks website for details on how to enter the contest!!
Weather Fools Links
We may read it on our next episode!
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta