In This Episode
- Guest: Conor Clancy, Storm Chasing Photojournalist and Creator of the “Behind The Bear’s Cage” project
- Lightning Round: Star Wars Family Feud
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Night Chasing
- The team discusses safety certification for storm chasers
- Brady’s Storm School: Wall Cloud
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Our next guest/show
Conor Clancy, Photographer and Storm Chaser Photojournalist of the project: Behind the Bears Cage
- Based in the Philadelphia metro area, Conor may one of the only photographers who holds a BA in Theatre Production & Management (Marymount Manhattan College, 2011).
- Initially focusing on live music photography, Clancy later branched out to explore portraits, travel photography, and most recently, photojournalism with his personal storm chasing project, "Behind The Bear's Cage."
- He's had the honor of capturing musicians such as Bombay Bicycle Club, Billy Idol, Garbage, Milo Greene, MS MR, No Doubt, and Taking Back Sunday, as well as working closely with artists Shoshana Bean, Bre Kennedy, Kaylyn Marie, and Remember Jones.
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
Sponsor: www.WeatherProShop.com of Severe Weather Center
Phil: NexLab iOS App
Weather Fools Links
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode, our guest will be Hurricane Chaser and Creator of HurricaneTrack.com, Mark Sudduth.
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta