In This Episode
- Guest: Mark Sudduth, hurricane chaser and founder of HurricaneTrack.com
- Lightning Round: Hurricane or Supermodel?
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Chase Equipment
- The team discusses need for new hurricane rating system
- Brady’s Storm School: Green Skies
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Our next guest/show
Mark Sudduth, founder of HurricaneTrack.com
Mark has been studying the impacts of hurricanes for 22 years and his team deploy remotely operated, unmanned camera systems to stream and capture live video of hurricane effects. The video is saved "in the cloud" and later retrieved for analysis including time lapse research and educational uses. In addition, Mark has worked to collect wind and pressure data during tropical storm and hurricane landfall events and has contributed numerous reports to the National Hurricane Center both operationally and post-cyclone.
@HurricaneTrack on Twitter
@HurricaneTrack.com on Facebook
HurricaneTrack on YouTube
Sponsor: www.WeatherProShop.com of Severe Weather Center
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TornadoTitans.com
Weather Fools Links
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode, our guest will be The Weather Channel Meteorologist, Jim Cantore!
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta