In This Episode
- Guest: Jim Cantore, On-Air Meteorologist on The Weather Channel
- Lightning Round: Yankee Nicknames
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Storm Photo Composition
- The team discusses who is driving weather innovation: Private Companies or NOAA/NWS
- Brady’s Storm School: Rip Currents
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Our next guest/show
Jim Cantore, On-Air Meteorologist on The Weather Channel.
Jim Cantore is one of the most recognized faces in weather. Known for his live reports from severe weather events. He has covered every major weather event during the past 25 years, including Hurricanes Katrina and Irene and Superstorm Sandy. A native of White River Junction, VT, Cantore graduated with a bachelor's degree in meteorology from Lyndon State College (Lyndonville, VT) where he returns each year to work with students in the meteorology program. The Weather Channel hired Cantore out of college and he first appeared on air in July 1986.
Sponsor: www.WeatherProShop.com of Severe Weather Center
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
Phil: Weather Wiz Kids
Dina: Tropical Atlantic Site
Weather Fools Links
Dina: Funniest Weather Report
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (31), our guests will be the Tornado Trackers (Jeff Mangum, Jeremy Hamann and Gabe Cox).
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta