In This Episode
- Guest: Tornado Trackers (Jeff Magnum, Jeremy Hamann, Gabe Cox), Storm Chasers
- Lightning Round: Newlywed Game
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Storm Photo Camera Settings
- The team discusses who is driving weather innovation: Private Companies or NOAA/NWS
- Brady’s Storm School: Heat Waves
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Our next guest/show
Tornado Trackers, Storm Chasers
- Jeff Magnum, Austin TX
- Jeremy Hamann, Denver, CO
- Gabe Cox, Jacksonville FL
Tornado Trackers was founded in May 2013 when three friends created a joint twitter account to keep friends and family updated on chases.
Since then, all three have worked together to maintain Tornado Trackers, both in the field and through social media, with the simple goal of sharing their enthusiasm for all things weather. At the heart of what they do lies a complete fascination with storms and a genuine excitement to be a part of the larger community of weather fanatics worldwide.
Their footage has been broadcast on many networks including ABC, NBC, CBS, The Weather Channel, CNN and The National Geographic. Was recently identified by WIRED magazine as one of the top storm chasers to follow on Twitter.
Sponsor: www.WeatherProShop.com of Severe Weather Center
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
Weather Fools Links
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (32), our guest will be Oklahoma TV Weather Legend, Gary England.
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta