In This Episode
- Guest: Jeff Piotrowski, Emmy Winning Storm Chaser
- Lightning Round: $100,000 Pyramid Monument Engraver
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: Prepping for 2018 Storm Season
- The team discusses the new NWS Winter Weather Hazard Simplification Alerts
- Weather Podcast/Weather Ready Nation Listener Survey
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Listener/Viewer Comments and Questions
- Who will be our next guest?
Jeff Piotrowski, Emmy Winning Storm Chaser
Jeff has become a storm chasing legend, documenting and filming well over 900 tornadoes, 24 Hurricanes, ice storms, wild fires and every extreme of mother nature. Jeff’s company, Storm Productions, holds the world’s largest private collection of historic weather events and survivors stories. In 1994 Jeff received an Emmy award for "Day of Tornadoes" for his coverage of the Gainesville TX F2 tornado. If you were one of the 600,000 viewers watching Jeff's heart pounding Periscope of Hurricane Harvey footage you were in on the record setting scope with replays of 1.6 Million.
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
Link to Weather Podcast/Weather Ready Nation Listener Survey:
- Jeff: SPC Mesoscale Analysis Site
- Dina: The Weather Channel App (in your app store)
- Phil: mPING App (in your app store)
Weather Fools Links
- Dina: Truck Floats Away Video
- Phil: Wx Twitter Complaining About Not Making WxJunkies “56 Weather Accounts You Definitely Should Not Follow” List
- Phil: @SirensProject Impassable Roads in GA
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (43), our guest will be star of Tornado Hunters (1st season currently on Netflix), Canadian Storm Chaser Greg Johnson.
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta