In This Episode
- Guest: Chad Myers, CNN Meteorologist and Severe Weather Expert
- Looking for listeners to submit music for new show introduction
- Calling for intro music submissions from our listeners
- Helicity Designs and discount code
- Lightning Round: Real or Homemade-Fishing Lure Edition
- Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner
- Discussion on on-location storm reporting
- Mean Tweets with Chad Myers
- Wx Resources: We provide some great weather sites, apps and equipment
- Weather Fools: We share the foolish things people do in bad weather situations
- Who will be our next guest?
Submit your 60 second, vocal free song/riff for consideration to be our new intro song! Send mp3 to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28th to be considered.
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of drinking containers. Use code: PODCAST at check-out for 5% off your entire order
Chad Myers is a meteorologist and the severe weather expert for CNN. Myers joined the network in 1999
He made his mark in broadcast meteorology forecasting the local weather in Detroit; Columbus, Ohio; Oklahoma City; Richmond, Virginia; and Lincoln, Nebraska before joining CNN.
Chad is a University of Nebraska graduate and earned his bachelors of science degree in meteorology in 1987
Titan U Minute with Chris Sanner: www.TorndaoTitans.com
Wx Resources Links
Weather Fools Links
- Phil- Bjorn Wobedo video getting overcome by German tornado
- Brady- Ian Happ of Cubs does TV weather forecast
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (54), we’ll be with Janice Dean, Sr. Meteorologist on FOX News
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta