In This Episode
- Guest: Daniel Shaw, Australian Storm Chaser
- Helicity Designs and discount code
- Lightning Round: 3 Strikes and You’re Out-Australia
- Indian Storm Chasers Convention
- Partner and Promote with Storm Front Freaks Podcast
- #WeatherFools – People doing stupid things in weather
- ChaserCon Canada
- Weather Troll-bot 5000 – Our computer can explain what our weather friends were thinking when responding to the trolls
- Who will be our next guest?
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 5% off your entire order
Daniel Shaw, Australian Storm Chaser
Daniel often chases severe weather in Sydney and captures events for the local media. He serves as News Director for Severe Weather Australia. Every year he travels to the United States between April and June to seek out some of the world's most powerful storms.
Indiana Chaser Convention at indchasercon.com
Partner with the Freaks
If interested in partnering with Storm Front Freaks Podcast and promoting your product or service to thousands of weather fans, contact email@example.com
ChaserCon Canada Registration at Eventbrite.com
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (62), our guest will be Ed Teets, Atmospheric Scientist at NASA’s Airborne Science Program
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues