In This Episode
- Guest: Michael Armstrong, Field Meteorologist and Executive Storm Chase Team Producer at KOCO-TV, Oklahoma City
- Lightning Round: Who Want’s To Be A Millionaire-Kid’s Choice Awards
- Helicity Designs and discount code
- #WeatherFools: People doing stupid things in weather situations
- Mid-Atlantic ChaserCon
- Weather’s Believe It Or Not: You won’t believe these crazy weather stories
- Who will be our next guest?
Michael Armstrong, Field Meteorologist and Executive Storm Chase Team Producer at KOCO-TV, Oklahoma City
Meteorologist Michael Armstrong is the Field Meteorologist and Executive Weather Producer for KOCO 5 First Alert Weather. When severe weather threatens Oklahomans, Michael leads local coverage from the field in First Alert Storm Command.
He’s earned numerous awards for his role in severe weather coverage, including the National Edward R. Murrow Award and Heartland Emmy.
Michael has a Bachelor of Science degree in Meteorology from the University of Oklahoma, School of Meteorology.
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 5% off your entire order
- Dina- Video of Passing Car on Flooded Streets with Open Window
- Phil-Twitter @severeweatherEU View of Shelf Cloud from a Boat
- Phil-Twitter @JenZhuScott Person Slipping Outside of Typhoon Manghkut
Mid-Atlantic ChaserCon Information and Registration at www.midatlanticchasercon.com
Weather’s Believe It Or Not Links:
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (64), our guest will be Jeff Berardelli, Creator of ZoomRadar and former Meteorologist at WPEC-TV, West Palm Beach, FL.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues