In This Episode
- Guest: Rick Reichmuth, Chief Meteorologist at Fox News and Creator of Weatherman Umbrellas
- Helicity Designs and discount code
- Lightning Round: Burger Positions
- Partner with the Storm Front Freaks
- #WeatherFools links of people doing stupid things in weather situations
- Funny Weather Memes you can share with your friends
- Who will be our next guest?
Rick Reichmuth, Chief Meteorologist for FOX News and creator of Weatherman Umbrellas
Rick Reichmuth is the Chief Meteorologist at Fox News Channel.
Before joining FOX, Rick worked as a live weather anchor for Weather Services International, CNN, CNN Headline News, and CNN International.
Rick graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Spanish literature and after a decade in banking went on to pursue his lifelong dream at Georgia State University and Mississippi State University to complete a broadcast meteorology program. He also started his line of Weatherman Umbrellas in 2017.
- Twitter: @RickReichmuth
- Facebook: Rick Reichmuth
- Instagram: @RickReichmuth
- Facebook: Weatherman Umbrella
- Instagram: @WeathermanUmbrella
- Twitter: @WxUmbrella
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 5% off your entire order
Partner with the Storm Front Freaks. To learn of the opportunities to partner with us, visit http://www.stormfrontfreaks.com/partner-with-us.html
Weather Fools Links:
- Phil-Chris Ramirez Tweet of Google Map Car in flooded waters
- MJ-Michael David Smith Tweet and responses to Lightning Delays in Sports
Funny Weather Memes:
- Phil-Go Home Mother Nature You’re Drunk
- Phil-Animated Tropical Storm Track from Weatherman’s Midsection
- Brady-Morpheus from Matrix Weather Forecasts are Often Inacurate
- Mazz-Defrosting? Ain’t Nobody Got Time for That
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (66), our guest will be Bruce Jones, Meteorologist with Midland Radios and our 3rd Annual Holiday Weather Shopping Extravaganza.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues