In This Episode
- Guest: Jim Williams, Creator of HurricaneCity.com
- Helicity Designs and discount code
- Lightning Round: Who Want’s To Be A Millionaire-Miami Vice
- Partner with the Storm Front Freaks
- Wx Resources where we share some great sites, books, equipment and more!
- Weather’s Believe It Or Not has some crazy weather stories that are hard to believe
- Who will be our next guest?
Jim Williams, Creator of HurricaneCity.com
Jim Williams created HurricaneCity in 1997. One reason for the name HurricaneCity are the predictions made at the beginning of each hurricane season for the top cities & Islands that Jim thinks are at high risk based on a simple mathematical formula. Since Jim started making city predictions in 2003 he has nailed at least 4 to 6 cities out of 20 each year that ended up getting hit.
Jim runs a paving business in South Florida since 1987 and tracks hurricanes with statistical input as a hobby since the late 1970s, and holds no meteorology degree.
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 5% off your entire order
Partner with the Storm Front Freaks. To learn of the opportunities to partner with us, visit http://www.stormfrontfreaks.com/partner-with-us.html
Wx Resources Links
Weather’s Believe It or Not
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (67), is the 3rd in our “Women in Chasing” series with Jaclyn Whittal from The Weather Network and host of Storm Hunters.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues