August 14, 2016
In This Episode
- Guest: Dr. Jay Hobgood, Director of the Atmospheric Science Program at The Ohio State University and Hurricane Expert
- Lightning Round: Hurricane or Supermodel?
- Storm School with Brady teaches Hurricanes
- The team discusses Hurricane Evacuations and Deaths: Does the Public Really Understand What the Threat Is?
- Weather Fools: We share our most crazy examples
- WxResources: Highlighting weather resources for our listeners
- Listener Questions and Comments
Dr. Jay Hobgood is an Associate Professor and Director of the Atmospheric Science Program at The Ohio State Univeristy specializing in studying hurricanes and tropical storms.
Hurricane Evacuation and Threats Discussion
LSU Hurricane Evacuation Survey Article via WWL-TV:
Hurricane Deaths Articles:
Weather Fools Links
Download Remarks App on your iOS device and search “Storm Front Freaks” to listen to our podcast AND read behind the scenes comments. Also have direct access to the links we discuss on the show as well as news only for Remarks users!
Visit NIMBUS4.com for more information about the NIMBUS4 Severe Weather Detector.
Opening and Closing Music: Andrew Slotta