In This Episode
- Guest: Simon Brewer-Meteorologist, Storm Chaser and Co-Star of Storm Riders on The Weather Channel
- Lightning Round: Lego Worst or Most
- #WeatherFools-We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Weather Trollbot 5000
Simon Brewer-Meteorologist and Storm Chaser
A native of Moraine, Ohio, Simon Brewer is a meteorologist and storm chaser. He received his degree in Meteorology from the University of Oklahoma in 2008. He devotes his life to chasing, documenting and photographing extreme weather phenomena. Simon has been chasing storms for more than a decade and is a former co-star of the 2011 Weather Channel series Storm Riders.
Follow Kevin on Social Media:
- Twitter @simonstormrider
For more information about AcuRite and the Atlas weather station visit Acurite.com and use code PODCAST at checkout for an exclusive 10% off your entire purchase!
Visit Helicity.co for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use the code for this episode only: STORM at check-out for 10% off your entire order. Listen to future episodes of the show for the latest discount code!
- Phil-Mike Seidel Twitter Video of Surfer on 46 degree Lake Michigan
- Phil-Global Calgary Meteorologist Jordan Witzel on Halloween
- Greg-Dan Robinson Video of Ice Drivers
- MJ-From Bill Mill: 2 School Busses Driving Through Flood Waters
- Dina-Natalie Shepard Twitter Snow Fail of Girl on Sled
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com and we may read it on our next episode!
Next Episode records on November 21st with our 4th Annual Holiday Weather Gift show and special guest, Turbulent Skies artist Jay Bigam. Records at 9pmET/8pmCT on our YouTube.com/StormFrontFreaks channel
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues