June 5, 2016
In This Episode...
- Paxton and Quincy recall their 5/22-5/26 tornado chases
- Guest: Clayton Stiver, NBC 29 Meteorologist and Chief Technology Officer in Charlottesville, VA.
- Lightning Round: One or The Other
- Storm School with Brady teaches different storms
- The team discusses Media Hype of Weather Events
- Weather Fools: We share our most crazy examples
- Media Outbreaks: We share our favorite photos, video or people
- Listener questions and comments
Clayton Stiver rejoined NBC29 in April 2015 as the Thursday/Friday and Weekend Meteorologist after working as Chief Meteorologist for a startup station, NH1 News Network, in Concord, NH. While at NH1 Clayton had the honor of building a weather department from the ground up during the historic 2014/2015 New England winter of record cold and snow.
Media Hype of Weather Events Article:
- Listen to the podcast to find out how to enter the drawing to win a Nimbus!!
Weather Fools Links
Media Outbreaks Picks
We may read it on our next episode!
Opening/Closing music by Andrew Slotta