In This Episode
- Guest: Ed Teets, Atomospheric Scientist with NASA
- Lightning Round: Las Vegas Movies $100,000 Pyramid
- Helicity Designs and discount code
- Wx Resources-We share some great weather resources you may want to use
- ChaserCon Canada and discount code
- Funny Weather Memes you’ll be sharing with friends
- Who will be our next guest?
Ed Teets, Atmospheric Scientist with NASA’s Flight Research Projects
Ed Teets, Jr is currently the Sr. Aviation meteorologist and the lead of the Atmospheric Sciences group at the NASA Neil A. Armstrong Flight Research Center, Edwards AFB.
Ed has been directly involved with a varying degree of aircraft over the years. These include the slow flying high altitude UAS’s to high performance jets to mach 10+ hypersonic research flight demonstrators. He has been a part of the aerodynamics branch at Armstrong for the past 31 years, specializing in atmospheric effects on aviation.
Ed has his B.S. in Meteorology from the University of Utah and his M.S. in Atmospheric Physics from the University of Nevada-Reno.
Visit www.HelicityDesigns.com for our Storm Front Freaks lineup of merchandise. Use code: SFF at check-out for 5% off your entire order
Wx Resources Links
- Brady-Hurricane Maria Video
- Brady-Josh Morgerman Twitter Account @iCyclone
- Kim-UWM Hurricane Forecast Model Output Website
- MJ/Richard -Weather Underground Radar on Apple Watch OS
- Phil-Platoverse App for Animating Photos
ChaserCon Canada Registration at ChaserConCanada.ca use discount code: SFF at checkout for early bird discount
Funny Weather Memes Links
- Phil-Jim Cantore is like an Ex-Wife
- Mazz-Quick It’s Fall
- Kim-Reason Why Fall is Best Season…Bugs Return To Hell
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode (63), our guest will be Michael Armstrong, Storm Chaser Producer of KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues